Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Galway Harbor

Galway Harbor      8" x 10"       oil on linen panel

Summer is slipping away and this is the first painting I've done from our travels in Ireland. There is beauty everywhere, but the blocks of color in the oceanside town of Galway.caught my eye. We lucked out with the weather and sunny days were on order nearly every day. We had showers, but they were brief and refreshing for the most part. All the towns had bright color that vied for our attention while the landscapes were saturated with every variety of green possible.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. My sister in law visited Ireland many years ago and thought it was beautiful everywhere you looked as well. I hope to see more of Ireland in the future! Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!